Universal Combat: A World Apart
contains all of the latest revisions to the Universal Combat
engine, as well as:
- Improved DirectX 9 compliant graphics engine with support for shader model 2.0. Features include glow and environment mapping, texture filtering, and full screen anti-aliasing as well as a new high definition lighting model.
- Improved planetary terrain rendering engine.
- New DirectX 9 compliant shader based skeletal character animation engine.
- New multiplayer engine with support for an integrated server browser and a built-in game chat lobby system.
- Improved vehicular controls and dynamics model.
- Improved NPC artificial intelligence engine and tactical orders system.
- New shader based special FX system with new and improved effects that take advantage of the graphics engine improvements.
Developed by 3000AD Inc., Universal Combat: A World Apart
has an anticipated ESRB rating of ?T? for Teen in North America and an anticipated ?12+ PEGI? rating in Europe.